Join one of our Wildlife Officers aboard Condor
Ferries Liberation looking for marine mammals and
seabirds that can be found in the English Channel
between Poole to Guernsey. Our Wildlife Officer (WLO) will be
on deck offering help and guidance on how to spot the many
different species of marine wildlife that may be seen.
On our arrival in Guernsey you will have around 3.5 hours
to explore St Peter Port, with its cobbled streets and picturesque
seafront marina and historic gardens, before we make the return
crossing back to Poole looking for more wildlife.
The wildlife day trip is excellent value and is kindly provided and supported by Condor Ferries who will donate £5 to MARINElife for every ticket sold.
Trip Dates For 2018:
Condor Ferries is running 2 special MARINElife day trips, to
take place on Monday 1st October and Wednesday 3rd October on
Condor Ferries Liberation for a day trip from Poole to
- The Liberation departs Poole at 9:00 on 1st/9:15 on 3rd for the 3 hour crossing to Guernsey
- The MARINElife Wildlife Officer will be out on deck looking for marine mammals and seabirds
- There will be the opportunity to buy duty-free goods onboard and on the island!
- Arrival in Guernsey at 12:00on 1st/12:15 on 3rd means nearly 4
hours in Guernsey,
- This leaves plenty of time to explore St Peters Port shops, marinas and beaches
- Maybe take the bus round the island for £1
- Or have a meal (October is also when the Channel Islands celebrates Tennerfest and selected restaurants offer special priced menus).
- The Liberation departs Guernsey at 16:10 on 1st/16:25 on 3rd
- Again the MARINElife Wildlife Officer will be on deck offering help and guidance on how to spot the many different species of marine wildlife that may be seen.
- The scheduled time of arrival back in Poole is 19:10 on 1st/19:25 on 3rd
- The cost per adult for the return day trip is £23.00 or £18.00 per child as there is £10 off the normal adult day trip fare of £33 or £5 off the child fare of £23.
- Seating upgrades are also available for an additional supplement
- To book, go to https://www.condorferries.co.uk/offers/to-guernsey/marinelife-wildlife-officer-day-trips-10-off/ and to get the discounted fare, use the promo code of MARINE18 (entered at the bottom right hand side of the 'Your Details' page).