Ferry and other commercial vessel routes do change on a regular basis as companies start and discontinue routes.
MARINElife has collected data from a number of routes which forms part of our database for conservation research.
Previous routes include:
- Fleetwood to Larne (Stena Line)
- Felixstowe along the East coast of UK (Feederlink)
- ScanMed from Felixstowe to Ambarli in Turkey (Maersk)
- Portsmouth to Bilbao (P&O)
- Ramsgate to Oostende (Transeuropa)
- Plymouth to Rsocoff (Brittany Ferries)
- Poole to Santander (Brittany Ferries / LD Lines)
- Portsmouth to Le Havre (DFDS Seaways)
- Swansea to Cork (Fastnet Line)
- Tilbury to Gothenburg (DFDS Seaways)